- ground beef: 1.5 to 2 lbs
- scallion: 2 stalks; diced
- Hoisin sauce: one bottle (probably will use 1/2 to 2/3 bottle); the one by Koon Chun is best; WholeFoods has it
- corn starch: 1-2 TBS, dissolve in 1 cup of water
- Pasta. Linguine works well.
- slice or grate peeled cucumber into thin strips
- scallion; diced
- add 2-3 TBS of oil in wok or skillet; when hot, add scallion; stir.
- Add beef and cook until done.
- Add Hoisin sauce; stir;
- add corn starch water (slowly, a portion at a time until the sauce gets a little sticky).
- Stir often and let it simmer (the longer the better, this way the beef will disintegrate.)
- Add black pepper to taste.
- Follow instructions on the box.